Post Pics of your Freshly Detailed Stangs! All Years!

• Sponsors (?)

FastDriver

My dad had a bra
SN Certified Technician
Sep 5, 2001
Seaside, CA
Yes but I keep it concourse de - elegance condition at All times,just a bad habit i know. Yes you can drive em and keep em better than they were, yesteryear :)
Wait... I'm sorry because I feel like I've asked you this before, but where are you? I'm just down the road from pebble beach, and even traded security work there for a free entry, last year. Will probably do so again, this year. If you're not directly from here, and you're planning to come, we should definitely get together.

edit: a couple of searches yielded that you're up in the northeast, and seemingly they do Cd'E there, too. I thought it was just a Pebble Beach thing. Let me know if you come out this way.

Last edited:

Real time recon

Mustang Master
Aug 21, 2016
Conspiracy Theory Websites
Wait... I'm sorry because I feel like I've asked you this before, but where are you? I'm just down the road from pebble beach, and even traded security work there for a free entry, last year. Will probably do so again, this year. If you're not directly from here, and you're planning to come, we should definitely get together.

edit: a couple of searches yielded that you're up in the northeast, and seemingly they do Cd'E there, too. I thought it was just a Pebble Beach thing. Let me know if you come out this way.
I'm located here https://www.visitroanokeva.com/region/smith-mountain-lake/

Reactions: FastDriver

Steel1

Advanced Member
Aug 18, 2017
Connecticut
1993 Mustang GT, reef blue/smoke (will be re-spraying lower atomic silver)
My new go to combo :
Jescar correcting compound
Sonax Perfect Finish
Bead Maker polymer protectant
Both compounds applied with applicable foam pad and rotary.
Used to use Megs 105/205 but get better results with Jescar/Sonax.
IMG_20190622_141446298.jpg

droopie85gt

Hookers and Beer for life!
Dec 26, 2016
Cordova, TN
That is nice. My 85 is Silver and will need a paint job. I always thought a 2 tone silver/darker silver-gray would be the ticket....it is!

Usually use a couple of products from Autogeek. Both by Pinnacle. One is their Crystal Mist spray detailer. That’s for a quick shine before a show or just for a quick touch up. When I have some real time I use their Sovereign Liquid Wax. Incredible.
7B2F412C-49D7-46AF-8E11-6A63692D20AF.png

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
www.stangnet.com
Those are my favorite production-ish wheels on a Fox, hands down. Better than Cobras, Pony Wheels, and on down the line.
What's nice is they look just as good in 4-lug as they do 5. One of the few that do IMO ( @Steel1 's wheels are another one ). :nice:

I'm tied between a set of these and an aluminum Magnum 500 after I do 5-lug swap on my 86. If do the Magnum wheel on the 86, a set of these will be on the 89.

1hot87gt

Mar 17, 2017
New York
Thanks guys. I’ve gone through a bunch of wheels to get to these. Pony’s, Cobra R’s, etc. I like these the best. Love the lip on the rear wheels. And the color works with the lower half color perfectly.