Post Pictures of Your S197 with A Shaker Hood Set Up!

• Sponsors (?)

Here's mine.......

spoilerpics003-1.jpg

spoilerpics002-1.jpg

cdcpics003.jpg

spoilerpics006.jpg

Attachments

• spoilerpics003-1.jpg
    spoilerpics003-1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 185
  • spoilerpics002-1.jpg
    spoilerpics002-1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 168
  • cdcpics003.jpg
    cdcpics003.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 194
  • spoilerpics006.jpg
    spoilerpics006.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 356
If your mustang has the bolt on stock crappy hood scoop, will this work? Or will you see extra bolt holes because this scoop is smaller?

A buddy of mine has an '07 that had the factory hood scoop then installed the Shaker. It does leave the holes just in front of the windshield uncovered. For now, he has small black push clips in them.
View attachment 290707

Anyone know if the snakecharger will work with any other supercharge than Saleen? Where does the plumbing line up on that thing?
I'm pretty sure that it's all integrated. I don't think you would be able to buy the shaker separately. Aside from that, the Saleen SC has a much lower profile than other roots/ts blowers, so if you could purchase it separately, it would not work. It would sit too high. That said, you can purchase a regular shaker and use it in conjunction with a centrifugal blower.

I wounder if i could frankenstien a shaker with a stock "nonfunctional". that would be badass, basically when you open the hood it would be exposing the top of the shaker system.

Or turn your nonfunctional into a ram air sytsem. I just hate knowing my hood scoop does nothing, In theory it slows me down by adding weight. lol

I'm pretty sure that it's all integrated. I don't think you would be able to buy the shaker separately. Aside from that, the Saleen SC has a much lower profile than other roots/ts blowers, so if you could purchase it separately, it would not work. It would sit too high. That said, you can purchase a regular shaker and use it in conjunction with a centrifugal blower.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I'm trying to figure out what combo I can do and end up with a supercharger (twin screw, TVS, etc. i.e. not centrifugal) plus shaker. I liked the Saleen shaker because it looks much nicer. I don't care for the engine cover on the CDC one :shrug:.

Are there any other shaker systems out there other than Saleen and CDC?

What's wrong with the Saleen shaker? That sounds like exactly what you're looking for.

It only works with the Saleen supercharger, other than that, I love it :D. I may even still go that route, but I'm still waiting to see what happens with Saleen since they seem to be struggling some, I don't want to buy something for which support is dropped. That and I'd kind of like a TVS blower :rolleyes: