Post your wheels

ninetyfiveGT

New Member
Nov 8, 2004
27
0
0
Hey guys. I've had my Stang a little over a month now and I'm planning on putting some new wheels on it when summer rolls around. Just wondering what the best size to go with would be. At a minimum I think I would want some 17"s. For some reason the idea of 18"s appeals to me but I would definately never go bigger than that, it just wouldnt look right. Could you guys post some pics of your rims and say what size they are? I would definately appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris
 
Welcome to the site!

Chris, there was a thread about this pretty recently started by vibrantredgt, do a search for him and you should find it. But, since I'm never one to pass up a pic thread, here's some of mine. They are 17X9 front, 17X10.5 rear with 245-45-17 nitto 555's up front and 315-35-17 nitto 555R drag radials out back.


paulinfall2.jpg


paulinfall4.jpg


paulinfall2.jpg


paulspics26.jpg


paulspics24.jpg
 
my new wheels............
000_0812.jpg

000_0814.jpg


these are Saleens(wheel replicas) 18x9 front with 245/40/18, and rear 18x10 with 285/35/18 in the back........i kinda like them.......if you car hasn't been lowered yet you can look at mine and you will be able to tell how much more noticeable it will be when you put wheels on it...........lol

I'm post whoring too.......uh Killer.........lol
 
Well I guess I could whore one pic.... :nice: Seriously tho, if you go to the FAQ, look for a/market wheels...Tons of pics and info...takes awhile to load tho... :bang:

These are ROH Drift Rs..18"
clean.jpg
 
Killercanary said:
Welcome to the site!

Chris, there was a thread about this pretty recently started by vibrantredgt, do a search for him and you should find it. But, since I'm never one to pass up a pic thread, here's some of mine. They are 17X9 front, 17X10.5 rear with 245-45-17 nitto 555's up front and 315-35-17 nitto 555R drag radials out back.


paulinfall2.jpg


paulinfall4.jpg


paulinfall2.jpg


paulspics26.jpg


paulspics24.jpg

Love that car...great write up in 5.0 mustang...Im in Downingtown, Pa if ya ever heard of it....sorry no pics guys!!
 
5.0snake said:
Love that car...great write up in 5.0 mustang...Im in Downingtown, Pa if ya ever heard of it....sorry no pics guys!!

:OT:
Thanks a lot! :nice: Is that near Coatsville out near Philly? If so, one of my best friends from college was from that area. I lost contact with him once he changed schools and have been unable to contact him since.