power expectations from new parts??

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
Miami, Ok
ok i ran thumper e7s before along with a b-cam and typhoon intake with the blower making 9 psi, it trapped 115 at the track, then i proceeded to blow a HG with no tune that same day. best E/T was 12.1 starting to have problems with traction, old tires etc, i imagine i could have nabbed some 11s with 115 mph..

new parts are
twisted wedge heads, and an f-cam still running the typhoon and will be running the same blower speed. so around 9 psi. also getting a tweecer rt to tune the car.

what sort of RWHP numbers should i expect after the thing gets halfway tuned? i have some extra blower pullies so i may try for some more power later if i can keep the thing running good.

i have been looking around on the net for some people with similar combos.

i'm just wondering how much these TW heads i bought are going to help me out. i keep thinking is it going to be a big gain where the car becomes a whole lot faster or just a little power gain.

ARGH i need to get my car running lol i am going nuts

• Sponsors (?)

why arent you running your sheetmetal intake that you built. You mite have said in another thread but i prolly missed it.

i havent even got the car running yet, i plan on getting it up and running with my typhoon and get it tuned and see how it runs, as a baseline and then swap on the custom upper i made to note the changes. if it helps then i will use it, if it doesnt then i will put the regular upper back on.