Power window problem need help.

Antrax

Dec 13, 2004
I'm having problems with my 2005 GT. The automatic power window function isn't working right. I can use the automatic function (one touch to open and close the window) to open the window but not to close it. I can close it manually (keeping the switch pressed) but the window didn't work properly when I open and close the door. This is only happening on the driver side, the passenger side works OK. I tried to find the problem with the wiring diagram but no luck what so ever.

If someone have any idea that could help me, please, please, let me know.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

This is the procedure that should fix the problem, courtesy of Bigcat in a post from a similar discussion few weeks ago.

close the doors. with the key on, hold the switch down, and keep holding for 2 seconds after it stops. then pull up, and keep holding for 2 seconds after it stops.

This is the procedure that should fix the problem, courtesy of Bigcat in a post from a similar discussion few weeks ago.

close the doors. with the key on, hold the switch down, and keep holding for 2 seconds after it stops. then pull up, and keep holding for 2 seconds after it stops.

:nice:

Thanks Redfire and DarkireGT. It worked, exactly as you told me, the power window is now working.

Two days ago I found the battery completely dead. I used a jump start to start the car.That could be the problem.

Thanks again.