Power Windows

Benz510

Feb 19, 2016
Oakland California
Hey all,

On my 89 Gt the passenger window seems to be acting up. It will roll down fine but as soon as i roll it up it starts to get mis aligned by just a "tad" as soon as it's an inch away of fully rolling up and won't roll up anymore. It gets stuck. I plan to take the door panels off since i am replacing the actuators on Sunday. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it can be and what can be done? I appreciate it.

Attachments

• 20160303_170034.jpg
    20160303_170034.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey all,

On my 89 Gt the passenger window seems to be acting up. It will roll down fine but as soon as i roll it up it starts to get mis aligned by just a "tad" as soon as it's an inch away of fully rolling up and won't roll up anymore. It gets stuck. I plan to take the door panels off since i am replacing the actuators on Sunday. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it can be and what can be done? I appreciate it.

Uploaded a pic. Took motor out to manually pull window up. Still won't go passed that mark. It seems to be hitting something and binding up. It's being a PITA. Suggestions anyone? :thinking::fuss::mad:

Last edited: