Practical Jokers/having Fun With Friends

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
I stopped by a friends shop over the weekend and he had a nice 90 hatch on the lift, hood up with several guys poking around the engine bay. Of course I asked what was up and was told of a strange noise comming from the engine, of course all these guys are racers so a stock stang is a little foreign to them.
There was a kind of rattle, tinking strange sound but only upon startup and when the car is moving, the more movement the stranger the sound was and more random.
Put the car back on the lift and three guys pouring over the undercarriage could find nothing amiss, I'm a practical joker so I spotted the problem right away and told my buddy for fifty bucks I could fix it, yes I collected my money first then reached up under the front bumper cover and removed the cow bell someone had attatched to the left bumper bracket.
Fixed!

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I stopped by a friends shop over the weekend and he had a nice 90 hatch on the lift, hood up with several guys poking around the engine bay. Of course I asked what was up and was told of a strange noise comming from the engine, of course all these guys are racers so a stock stang is a little foreign to them.
There was a kind of rattle, tinking strange sound but only upon startup and when the car is moving, the more movement the stranger the sound was and more random.
Put the car back on the lift and three guys pouring over the undercarriage could find nothing amiss, I'm a practical joker so I spotted the problem right away and told my buddy for fifty bucks I could fix it, yes I collected my money first then reached up under the front bumper cover and removed the cow bell someone had attatched to the left bumper bracket.
Fixed!

This would be perfect for one of my daughter's friends (who is brain dead) and somehow feels it necessary to park in front of my driveway when she comes to visit. The last time she did it I said, "Hi!.... Stop parking in front of my driveway. STOP PARKING IN FRONT OF MY DRIVEWAY. STOP PARKING IN FRONT OF MY DRIVEWAY. STOP PARKING IN FRONT OF MY DRIVEWAY!!!!

She does it again, she'd getting cowbell. She's too stupid to figure it out on her own.

Reactions: 3 users
This would be perfect for one of my daughter's friends (who is brain dead) and somehow feels it necessary to park in front of my driveway when she comes to visit. The last time she did it I said, "Hi!.... Stop parking in front of my driveway. STOP PARKING IN FRONT OF MY DRIVEWAY. STOP PARKING IN FRONT OF MY DRIVEWAY. STOP PARKING IN FRONT OF MY DRIVEWAY!!!!

She does it again, she'd getting cowbell. She's too stupid to figure it out on her own.
Put a soda can under her gas pedal, she'l never figuare it out.