Pro M Meter??? Car stutters

I put a pro-m meter on my car. I got it from a buddy that passed away so i cant really ask him what i need to know. but I just put 30# inj and that meter that says its for 30# inj on the car. On the meter it says elbow. I am running an elbow into my fenderwell to the filter if that is what it is refering to?????. But I Put a 75 MM TB on Trickflow Trackheat, and 1" spacer. I was running street heat with 70TB and 24's. Check engine light is on. I havent tried to pull codes yet. Figured id ask on here first. But i took the car down the street slowly cuz i have no brakes, and jus got into it a little and around 3000-3500 under load the car stutters bad. Think meter might have something to do with it.?? Is that meter suppose to be a certain way?? (not air flow direction, im saying like should it be turned to its side) Also why i am asking questions ... On my throttle body I plugged off the front, the place where the stock line runs from the valve cover breather to the throttle body. Would that have something to do with it?? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Clocking the MAF is useful when you have a cold air kit or some other modification to the air box or air inlet before the MAF.

Clocking is turning the MAF housing so that the sensor element is in a different position. It changes the airflow through the MAF to place the sensor pickup in the place where the airflow is the least disturbed.

In your case, this would be worth trying since it is a simple fix.

Did your car need 30's or did you put them in there because you had the meter?

I put my pro m meter in with my 30's so i could drive my car to the shop to for my h/c/i install, and it also ran like crap. Same meter and injectors worked fine when the car was finished and the timing and fp was set.

Beware, 30's are alot of injector for a NA combo.

yea i know they are a little over kill .. but with it being so cold The car can benifit off of more fuel. But I still have 24's and it will only take a min to put em back in if the car doesnt run good.

If they are overkill, you won't be benifitting from any more injector regardless of the weather.
What's you combo? What do you have the FP set at?

I put a pro-m meter on my car. I got it from a buddy that passed away so i cant really ask him what i need to know. but I just put 30# inj and that meter that says its for 30# inj on the car. On the meter it says elbow. I am running an elbow into my fenderwell to the filter if that is what it is refering to?????. But I Put a 75 MM TB on Trickflow Trackheat, and 1" spacer. I was running street heat with 70TB and 24's. Check engine light is on. I havent tried to pull codes yet. Figured id ask on here first. But i took the car down the street slowly cuz i have no brakes, and jus got into it a little and around 3000-3500 under load the car stutters bad. Think meter might have something to do with it.?? Is that meter suppose to be a certain way?? (not air flow direction, im saying like should it be turned to its side) Also why i am asking questions ... On my throttle body I plugged off the front, the place where the stock line runs from the valve cover breather to the throttle body. Would that have something to do with it?? Thanks

What year Mustang was the 30lb ProM MAF cal'd for?
If it wasn't a Fox or 94-95 Mustang, then it will not run properly.