• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Progress Thread Progress Thread kinda stalled- looking to get it back going again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rdub6
  • Start date Start date Dec 29, 2017
  • Tags Tags
    interior question
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
First Prev 68 of 68

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
3,024
1,657
163
nevada
May 1, 2026
#1,341
  • May 1, 2026
  • #1,341
gkomo said:
Where do you even find halos? eBay?
Click to expand...
Late model resto $199 a pair.
 

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
May 17, 2026
#1,342
  • May 17, 2026
  • #1,342
Got to a show today for a couple hours with my wife’s uncle and his crew. Kinda got my “juices” flowing again to get some work done on my car!
 
Reactions: General karthief, 91AOD5.0LX, 85GT4V and 1 other person

gkomo

now i can hopefully expect to receive the shaft
Aug 2, 2024
2,279
1,504
133
San Diego, CA
May 17, 2026
#1,343
  • May 17, 2026
  • #1,343
What’s on the list of things to do??
 
Reactions: Rdub6

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
Jul 19, 2026
#1,344
  • Jul 19, 2026
  • #1,344
Wow, another two months gone by, and no work on the car. Still have those FiddleFart door strikers to do……. One of these days. What else……who knows, but aluminum heads and intake are always on my mind.

Anyway, I have a pretty cool collection of the Maisto 1/18 die cast cars in my garage, and today I found one of my “non Ford” bucket list cars. I would really like one of these Grand Nationals in full size one day! But for now this will have to do.
 
Reactions: 85GT4V, 91AOD5.0LX and General karthief

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
Sep 24, 2026
#1,345
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • #1,345
View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdrZTlyqvTg/?stkn=OHNiczN6Zzh1ODlq


Nothing new with my car, but thought this was cool.
 
Last edited: Sep 26, 2026
Reactions: AeroCoupe and 85GT4V

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,051
10,676
213
polk county florida
Sep 25, 2026
#1,346
  • Sep 25, 2026
  • #1,346
Yeah, that's kinda fun......allegedly....
 

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
Yesterday at 1:52 PM
#1,347
  • Yesterday at 1:52 PM
  • #1,347
I got the car out for a ride today in this beautiful October weather, and being that I didn’t have a lot going on, I decided to tackle these Fiddle Fart Fab door strikers. Expecting the worst, with the backing plates falling, I was ready to go.

Passenger side fell right down, but with an extendable magnet, and only removing a few screws, I was able to fish the plate out, then get my hand in there to hold it while I put the new striker on.

I removed a few screws first on the driver side, now that I learned what I needed to do, and that one was off and back on in no time.
Definitely looks much nicer! The old ones had stacks of washers behind them for some reason, and were two different types of strikers.
These are on, no washers, and the doors close better than before!

 
Reactions: 85GT4V, gkomo and 91AOD5.0LX

91AOD5.0LX

I have a slight sag in my rear
5 Year Member
Feb 20, 2021
1,085
1,026
133
Lake George NY
Yesterday at 3:05 PM
#1,348
  • Yesterday at 3:05 PM
  • #1,348
Great job and looks fantastic!
 
Reactions: Rdub6

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
Yesterday at 3:20 PM
#1,349
  • Yesterday at 3:20 PM
  • #1,349
91AOD5.0LX said:
Great job and looks fantastic!
Click to expand...
Thanks man, appreciate it!
 

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
Yesterday at 3:23 PM
#1,350
  • Yesterday at 3:23 PM
  • #1,350
Anybody know if I can buy these “grommets”……. Or the proper term to search for them? This one is barely hanging on, and my drivers side is missing. Everything I search keeps coming up with the switches at the front of the door for the dome light.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,051
10,676
213
polk county florida
Yesterday at 4:51 PM
#1,351
  • Yesterday at 4:51 PM
  • #1,351
Seat belt release button, I think LMR sells them,
 
Reactions: Rdub6 and AeroCoupe
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
First Prev 68 of 68
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Progress Thread Monkeybutt2000's 89 vert build thread- 408w build in progress
  • Monkeybutt2000
  • Apr 4, 2020
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 20 21 22
Replies
437
Views
70K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 20, 2026
2Blue2
Progress Thread Darkfader's 93 Gt Progress - Back to work
  • darkfader
  • Oct 16, 2017
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 13 14 15
Replies
283
Views
34K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 25, 2025
darkfader
Fox T5 To Aod Conversion
  • 86GTVert#2
  • Jun 29, 2016
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
2K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 30, 2016
86GTVert#2
Timing Cover/harmonic Balancer Removal And Replacement
  • jrichker
  • May 28, 2017
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
16K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 6, 2024
Noobz347
Need Help, Car Wont Start, I've Gone Through Both Checklists
  • 93silverlx50
  • Jul 22, 2017
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2 3
Replies
54
Views
12K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 30, 2019
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?