Project Eleanor Pics(56k owns you)

thomas91169

I'd donkey punch my sister.
Aug 19, 2005
Modesto, CA
here you guys go, this is what ive been working on getting finished since january-ish, thus why no go fast mods have been installed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and the tips were installed a day late, my buddy was getting ancy to get pics of his car(teh srt4), and yes, its the fastest car in our group as of now(it makes my buddies 57trim dsm look like its standing still).

• Sponsors (?)

Love the Mustang .... great looking ride. Is that the SALEEN rear wing?

Good photos too. The black of the Neon gets lost a little ... but good presentation. Since, I've taken some pics, I'm getting the critical eye.

Thanks for sharing!!!

looks sweet man, nice to see someone doing something just a little different. :nice:

I agree, some deep dish bullitts in the back would look hot! As a matter of fact, some chrome or polished bullitts all around would be the cherry on top of everything else you've done.

Looks great. Now just get some 18's and replace those headlights with some new ones. The faded look REALLY can pull away from the sexy dark of the front of the car. ANd hell, for $100 for a pair off ebay, you can't lose!

its Dupont Pepper Grey Metallic, the same color used on the real GT500E's.

im planning on getting some 340 Cobra rims from oewheelsdirect, theyre basically a quality version of the shelby knockoffs. theres a set of 18x8 front and 18x10 rears with tires for 1200 bucks ill probably get(along with a set of 3.90's out back) after i pay off the bills from the paint job and my new pc.

V_Eight said:
That looks like Mineral Grey. Is it?

I second that.... Mineral Gray?

Also, you need to replace the Bullitts with a set of these Halibrand Cobra III rims. That will definetly complete the Eleanor look:

halcb3.large.jpg

eleanor.jpg

Attachments

• halcb3.large.jpg
    halcb3.large.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 145
  • eleanor.jpg
    eleanor.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 153
they 340 cobras are almost 100% the same, though i think theyre a little less jagged on the inside and they have the 3 prong spike center cap thingy. unless those halibrand ones are cheaper, but if i remember they dont have any for our offsets.

and no, not mineral grey. pepper grey metallic dupont fleet #44490.

MineralMan said:
I second that.... Mineral Gray?

Also, you need to replace the Bullitts with a set of these Halibrand Cobra III rims. That will definetly complete the Eleanor look
Those with the spinners would definitely do the trick. Car looks really good though:nice: