Project Eleanor v.3

ArkAngel

Apr 4, 2018
Guess i should have introduced myself before i created the other foglight thread. Im currently working on version 3 of my daily driver Eleanor. Some of you may or may not remember i did this before on my 2003 SVT Cobra. Sadly i had to sell it 15 or so years ago due to insurance reasons. Here are a couple of the old pictures i took from it.

View: https://imgur.com/a/lAQUm

Well its taken me this long to finally start again. Version 2 is actually another 2003 SVT Cobra, which is garage parked now, due to it having close to 600rwhp. Cant really drive it daily. So i started version 3 on a 2017 Mustang GT that i purchased in January. The goal is to take as many things from my favorite Mustang of all, and incorporate it onto my daily driver(yes every day), without having to do major bodywork(ie getting a brand new bumper just to fit the proper fog lights into it.) It has all the badges, side exhaust, scoops, stripes etc that appear on Eleanor. Only thing its missing now, are the rims, fog lights, and hoodpins. All of which will come eventually. Heres a few photos from the process along the way.

P.S. Yes i know...another Eleanor:)

Factory.jpg

stripes2.jpg

stripes 3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)