Progress Thread Project Pale Horse

• Thread starter Deleted member 215073
  • Start date
So here I am in a bit of a dilemna. A two tone blue and silver 1993 GT I've drooled over, asked the owner to sell, and waited semi patiently has come up for sale. This car has 50k miles, lived most of it's life in a nice clean garage, and everything works. The owner is a very good friends' dad. The same guy who's selling the TW heads. Not sure what he wants for it. I'd say condition is somewhere just below high retail, and according to NADA, is worth upwards of $10k. Not that I want to pay that. This car has factory A/C and sunroof. It also has 3.55 gears and SFC's installed. If I buy this car, I have to sell mine. That's the deal with my wife.

What are your thoughts. The other parts like heads and exhaust are still on the table.

• Sponsors (?)

The chapter on my white Mustang is coming to an end. The seller of the blue Mustang I've been after for +-20 years and I have come to an agreement on price. Maybe I'm paying too much, who knows. Hoping to drive her home Saturday :cheers: :burnout::rock::banana:

To say I'm excited is an understatement.

So if anyone is interested in a running, driving, white 1993 Mustang GT that needs a good home, let me know.

I'll start a new thread on the Blue 1993 GT hatch when I get it home with lots of pictures because I know how you all like pictures...:worthlesb

Reactions: 1 users
I will say that there won't be much that NEEDS done. It'll be mostly stuff I want to do to it. Planning on building a separate engine for it, and leave the original engine complete.

It now has new owners. A local guy came by and bought it. Hopefully it gets a new life it deserves. I really would like to see the car get fixed up. This chapter is now at it's end.