Projector Headlights...

screamin gt

5 Year Member
Apr 9, 2007
central CT
Haven't been on the boards for a while, I guess haven't been doing many upgrades, just driving. So a couple years ago I was looking for decent aftermarket headlights with projectors as I love the hid and don't want to revert back but need to have projectors. I'm just not happy with the fitment and look of what i went with last time around, and i blew something out on one of the hid kit i got last time. So need a new kit anyhow.

Just want to see what everyone is using these days? I was hoping to see some less ricey looking choices but it doesn't seem like anything new has come out. Same rice junk on eBay that I can tell.

My problem is that I want dual projectors. I set up my lights last time so that I have one hid projector on each side for lows, and a second halogen projector for the high beam. So 4 all together when high beam is on. I used halogen for the high beam so I can flash on off with no issue. The bixenon kits I'm just not a fan of them moving a quarter inch for hi to low beam.

So I looked at sw lights seem nice but pricey and only one projector. I'm really debating taking the time to fabricate my own thing from scratch at this point. Sadly the only thing I'm not liking about my current ones is the signal section because it has a couple black bars across is ugly.

• Sponsors (?)

I guess what I'm looking for is exactly these, minutes the 3 little leds. I hate those. Just can't get past them. Ruined the whole light by putting the dumb little leds in there for no reason. That and I just noticed they are square and ugly at the top. Why would they do that? It's just hideous.

713lKgtzSFL._SY355_.jpg

I think what you're looking for is the raxiom dual halo lights on Americn Muscle. They work well with HID's. With regards to those 3 little LEDs, they come in the headlights, but you can get away with just taking the bulbs out and your problem is solved. From the factory the aiming is crap, but after 10-15 minutes of playing around with the adjustments, and knowing how to set them, they light up the road great. Hope this helps.