Proof that Ron Francis wiring horrible

• Sponsors (?)

I would have to call that piss poor service
In this business you learn not to bad mouth Johnny down the road because you're next
But wtf man
Well that's how I felt . And at 60 I've earned better. 42 year working my ass off I'm tired of shady workmanship. Made in America used to mean something. I don't want any others buying and going thru what I have . Just to perpetuate a lmf

Well that's how I felt . And at 60 I've earned better. 42 year working my ass off I'm tired of shady workmanship. Made in America used to mean something. I don't want any others buying and going thru what I have . Just to perpetuate a lmf
Just because its " made " in America, does NOT mean its made " by " Americans......
Over 42% of " citizens " in America were NOT born in America.....

Just because its " made " in America, does NOT mean its made " by " Americans......
Over 42% of " citizens " in America were NOT born in America.....
Well the man in charge , Scott Bowers stated he made it. Look at your wiring diagrams! Notice that Ford does not group every sensor together with the ECU. Because they have learned of flyback and it needs its own dedicated ground . That way if you take negative off your battery it still has one and nothing else does. This was made in America. By an American. And even if it was a new immigrant? Legal or not you didn't have the issue till recently when the current regime lets everyone come in. We had an immigration limit of 150000. They blew the outta that. But bottom line it's a POS product and the man is an arrogant self righteous man.telling me I wired it in wrong and stop having my own ideas of why it won't run. That he made it and knows everything.
All ground wires lumped together will give you about fifty miles before your left stranded.
Am I wrong in telling potential victims to beware and why? He also had the maf meter wires completely backwards. If you want to support that lame kinda work ethic and treatment of customers feel free to buy from them. I for one won't ever again. Mine are not opinions in this. They are facts sir.