Ptk Pics

LOL! Don't forget about the n2o!
Nitrous: was fun, lots of torque and instant surge of power that pushes you firmly into the seat then it dies fast b/c the rpms go up so quick.

S-Trim: Tons of power that just snaps your neck in every shift.

Kenne Bell: Instant lift from start, meaning when you start to go the car actually feels like it lifts up in the air and flies away locking you firmly into the seat and in every gear until 5K then torque starts to drop fast.
**The best blower for enthusiasts looking for power IMO. If it's not enough power for you..SELL IT but at least gotta exp one in your car if you're looking for a blower. Downside to the KB was having to use stock VC's and the FPR. Also STB don't fit anymore after the install.

TURBO: There's a reason for this being in bold..:D Frigg'n instant perma-grin power that keeps pulling more and more as the rpms go up, esp past 5K. On the highway you are the a damn jet b/c if you try to WOT it in 5th then you better have at least 5 miles of straight road ahead. I've got on the highway and have never been able to get it past 4500 in 5th b/c there is not enough room and that's just 1/2 throttle. Unlike when I had both blowers , when you lift off the gas the car pulls back and slows down but with the turbo it seems to just keep going with not much decrease in speed. You just coast forever at constant speed w/o touching the pedal and I still have 3:73's. I bully Porsche's, WRX, EVO's, Vettes and 03 Cobras at will. It's just an awesome power adder and IMO the "ULTIMATE" one if you're looking for power. Your car is basically N/A until you boost it and my MPG went from 8 to around 11 now. :nice:

:hail2: TURBO :hail2: "Boost w/o a Belt"

• Sponsors (?)

I have an overflow bottle just routed into the ww bucket.

I'm taking it to the track on the 4th and I'm only allowed 1 run in the 1/4 b/c I won't have my cage for a few more weeks. I'll be practicing dumping the clutch though for 60's and 1/8 times.
:nice:

Someone should make a thread

The Official "I want to be like JR because he has too many car parts and more money than he knows what to do with" Thread

Engine bay looks awesome dude! Keep up the good work!

91LX_5L said:
wow that is wicked man. I hope to have turbo some day too mabye next winter!

Love it.

oh yeah...What type of camera do you have? I've been meaning to ask you. Wicked shots.

It's a Sony Cybershot but it's actually the lighting in the pics. I have a flood lights shing from the floor onto the bottom of my hood and then that reflects off of the polished parts giving them a colored looked. I use low exposure to darken out the floor and the floods pick up everything else.

The exterior pics is just the paint man. Check out this site here
http://www.chromaflair.com/ :nice:

White:
I beat this motor like a scalded dawg! I run it to the max from the time I pull ot of my garage until I get home. You live in the same area, funny we haven't met. I'm the stockblock legend around here with most of the Stang community. People see the way I treat it and still don't understand how it survived b/c with each power adder that I had we have always thought it would be the end for this motor but it holds on. We'll see on June 14th on the dyno if she holds and what max power I can pull out of it. This stock motor will run 10's this year if it doesn't split first. :flag:
I'm going to the track on June 4th to see what will happen.

Aww man June 4th! I was about to invite you down to woodbridge where there is going to be a huge car meet. Me and a whole bunch of friends are going to meet a whole bunch of other people to cruise down there with us.

Including: cobras, gts, u name it, they will be cruising with us.

WhiteStallionGT said:
Aww man June 4th! I was about to invite you down to woodbridge where there is going to be a huge car meet. Me and a whole bunch of friends are going to meet a whole bunch of other people to cruise down there with us.

Including: cobras, gts, u name it, they will be cruising with us.

What time is the cruise and where are you guys meeting?
I'm going to be @ the track until 2 and I should be back in the area around 4 or 5. Maybe I can hook up with you guys then b/c I'm 15 minutes from Woodbridge.

94TURBO5 O said:
What time is the cruise and where are you guys meeting?
I'm going to be @ the track until 2 and I should be back in the area around 4 or 5. Maybe I can hook up with you guys then b/c I'm 15 minutes from Woodbridge.

Me and my friends live in Leesburg so it would be better if you met us there. I hear its going to be pretty big, I wasn't planning on going because I thought it would be all imports, but I heard a lot of American cars will be there. It's right off I95 at a Kiss and Ride parking lot.

JR if you went, it would be uber pwnage to all the cars there.

Pics from the last meet at woodbridge:

View attachment 513585

View attachment 513587

View attachment 513589

View attachment 513590

View attachment 513592

If this the OCC River exit off of 95 then I've been there last year and it was nice. I have a ton of friends going to be there as well after the race. It's just a few minutes from where I live so I might drop by.