Ok, so i tried my old midpipe on my car for 5 minutes and thats o/r prochamber+dumped mac which sounds like complete ****.. no rumble or deepness at all on my car.
Anyways i have emissions soon so i wanted to try my old prochamber mid pipe before i put back on the older mac catted h. I just put the catted H back on it sounds like a damn stock car lol.. so quiet. I mean people might still think its loud, but i have no BLAT and i have no throatyness like with the o/r H nonono
verdict after emission??: O/R H goes back on my baby!!!
pros of catted H: I actually have a slow car now because i have low end power. With the o/r H i only had top end so every car would dust me @ stoplights.
Man, i get to 40mph so damn quick now. It use to takes hours to get to 40mph lol. Now i can shift out of 1st and be @ 40mph by like 3500 rpm in 2nd gear. Before i use to be able to be @ 40mph while shifting out of 2nd lol.
Anyways i have emissions soon so i wanted to try my old prochamber mid pipe before i put back on the older mac catted h. I just put the catted H back on it sounds like a damn stock car lol.. so quiet. I mean people might still think its loud, but i have no BLAT and i have no throatyness like with the o/r H nonono
verdict after emission??: O/R H goes back on my baby!!!
pros of catted H: I actually have a slow car now because i have low end power. With the o/r H i only had top end so every car would dust me @ stoplights.
Man, i get to 40mph so damn quick now. It use to takes hours to get to 40mph lol. Now i can shift out of 1st and be @ 40mph by like 3500 rpm in 2nd gear. Before i use to be able to be @ 40mph while shifting out of 2nd lol.