question about f cam

• Sponsors (?)

ok well i personaly would check the pvc but i know for sure that a tfs 1 cam speced with 499/51 lift 221/225 dur@50 with 1.7 clear with no prob so you shoud be ok with f cam i would spin it over by hand befor starting it just to make sure nothing is binding up anywhere

I'll agree that you should be just fine w/ that cam as far as clearance, but make sure that you're not using the original valve springs w/ the F-cam's lift. The clearance issues are a little different if the valves are hanging open when they shouldn't because the springs are worn out/inadequate. Crane makes a nice upgraded spring kit for the E7's that don't require any machine work if you're still on the stockers.

I'll agree that you should be just fine w/ that cam as far as clearance, but make sure that you're not using the original valve springs w/ the F-cam's lift. The clearance issues are a little different if the valves are hanging open when they shouldn't because the springs are worn out/inadequate. Crane makes a nice upgraded spring kit for the E7's that don't require any machine work if you're still on the stockers.

they've actually got dual valve springs already so i should be all right there.