Questions before buying 89, 5.0

Hello all,

I put a down payment today on an 1989 Mustang GT. It's got Flowmaster, BBK H-Pipe, BBK Shorty Headers and Hurst Short Throw Shifter. It's black and the paint is in pretty good shape.

My question is, what should I be looking for before proceeding with the deal? Is there anything specific that I should check to see if it's running right at all? I'm new to the Mustang world. I just got rid of my '88 Iroc Z28. Also, it has 113000 miles on it and the dealer is asking 5600. Is that a good price?

Any info would be very helpful.

THANKS ALL!

• Sponsors (?)

Quijibow_69 said:
Hello all,

I put a down payment today on an 1989 Mustang GT. It's got Flowmaster, BBK H-Pipe, BBK Shorty Headers and Hurst Short Throw Shifter. It's black and the paint is in pretty good shape.

My question is, what should I be looking for before proceeding with the deal? Is there anything specific that I should check to see if it's running right at all? I'm new to the Mustang world. I just got rid of my '88 Iroc Z28. Also, it has 113000 miles on it and the dealer is asking 5600. Is that a good price?

Any info would be very helpful.

THANKS ALL!

thats a little high , but if its clean , and I mean really clean it might be worth it .