Quick Easy Cai Question

ronstang94

May 10, 2007
Phx, AZ
Can someone please take a measurement for me. I need to know the distance from the opening of the throttle body (the edge closest to the firewall), to the opening of the fender mounted air filter (the edge closest to the headlight). In other words, the length of your CAI from the far side of one end of the tube to the far side of the other end of the tube.

Or, if you dont have an aftermarket CAI, the distance from the far side of the throttle body opening to a control point near the passenger side headlight of the car, lets say the hood bumper/stop that threads into the radiator support.

If you can do this for me, please tell me: The measurement, Where the measurement was taken from, The brand CAI that you have, and the year of your vehicle.

Thank you very much in advance:SN:

• Sponsors (?)

Thank you very much. I did a fox (86-93) throttle body swap on my 94 5.0. I tried using a combination of 93 CAI parts and 94 CAI parts, but that didn't work out. I am now trying to figure out which CAI will fit the best with my new setup. I am thinking the v6 CAI will do the trick, but with this information I can find out for sure before ordering any parts :cool: