Quick Question About Police....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
941
23
19
La Mirada, CA
Well in about an hour i am going to my local Police Dept. and am going to see if the police will let me take a few pics of my car with a Police Squad car at night with the lights on and such..... but do you think the cop will bust me for modified exaust and what not?.... or do you think he will be chill with me taking pics and checking out the crown vic.... please i need input quick.

Thanks Guys!!
 
Don't do it screw the pigs. :notnice:
In CA they can hand you a 1K fine for having no
cats on your X pipe if they know what they are
looking for.I wouldn't take the chance Handz because
some pigs take their job too seriously.
Go take some cool pics around your town.
 
Pennywise2 said:
Don't do it screw the pigs. :notnice:
In CA they can hand you a 1K fine for having no
cats on your X pipe if they know what they are
looking for.I wouldn't take the chance Handz because
some pigs take their job too seriously.
Go take some cool pics around your town.


you really think that Brea PD would be that mean about ****?
 
Pennywise2 said:
Don't do it screw the pigs. :notnice:
In CA they can hand you a 1K fine for having no
cats on your X pipe if they know what they are
looking for.I wouldn't take the chance Handz because
some pigs take their job too seriously.
Go take some cool pics around your town.


you really think that Brea PD would be that mean about my car?
 
PULMEOVR said:
I don't think they will say yes. They've got better things to do. I think the people with these types of pics either know the cop or are a cop themselves.

It's been an hour now, so what did they say, Mr. HID?

now i dont wanna get rolled :bang:
 
SRT Handz said:
you really think that Brea PD would be that mean about my car?
Honestly Handz if you modified your exhaust in anyway and
they can tell they could give you two fines for modifing your
exhaust and having no cats witch is illegal in the state of CA.
I have been their numerous times.I don't think it's worth it
though.Isn't their alot of nice spots to take pics in your town?
In the past you took some very quality pics I must say. :nice:
 
Im not gonna go off on a SN rant. But think before you label our law enforcement officials "pigs". Most of them are good, honest men and women. there are a few police officers among us too. at least respect that.

Handz, you're just asking for trouble. Let it go, or etch a fake CARB # into all your aftermarket parts first.
 
Pennywise2 said:
Don't do it screw the pigs. :notnice:
In CA they can hand you a 1K fine for having no
cats on your X pipe if they know what they are
looking for.I wouldn't take the chance Handz because
some pigs take their job too seriously.
Go take some cool pics around your town.

:nonono: comments like this do not belong on this forum. We have many police officers as members here and one of our administrators is a police officer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.