Quick story i wrote just now.

The cold wind blowing in my face in the late night weekend. Shifting through the gears on my '87 'stang. Windows down, nothing but me, the car and mother nature. I hear in the distance, a loud peace-breaking noise. Getting closer, closer and closer. Until I hear the noise of a car imported from thousands of miles away. Pulls up next to me.

We look at each other, but i cant see his eyes, he has spiked up hair, and sunglasses at night. Probably because his car is brighter than sun, glowing green from the bottom, blue from the inside and blinding white from the headlights. He makes his 100 pound box roar with terrorizing noise to anyones ears.

He begins to pass me, His rear lights, reflecting off every angle possible. Seems like it was a mirror around the brake light. He slows down again and signals me with a quick rev. I think about it for a split second and honk once.....Twice.....and the third time. We were off.

His engine, smaller than a coke bottle, suffering, trying to pull the car. His 5 foot racing wing, cutting through the air. As I downshift, I hear my engine scream for more. I lose grip on both tires, going sideways, shifting into third, gaining grip, as my car has pulls farther and farther away. The shifter shaking, feeling every rotation on the transmission. My gas meter going down as 8 cylinders burn away the rest of my fuel. As soon as I look back, I can no longer see the eye burning headlights of that neon glowing civic. I congratulate my baby and kiss the steering wheel. "You ate some good rice" I said to my car as i pulled up into the gas station.

• Sponsors (?)

lol i had to right a story for class, so i did, that was it. so in the morning while i was posting it, th teacher gave me an F for it saying i wasnt doing what i was supposed to. but w/e i rather share it with the people here on stangnet than her. she wouldnt get it either way.

what the hell is up with all these random posts?? lmao

This...... is...... STANGNET!!!!!!
300-0.jpg

It was a clear black night, a clear bright moon -
Warren G was on the strip trying to consume -
Some skirts for the night so I can get some funk-
Just rollin in my ride chillin' all alone.

Damn, let me correct you on that. anybody who likes warren G and nate dogg and knows this song should have picked this up immediately.

ITs...."some skirts for the eve,, so i can get some funk".

not ..."some skirts for the night,,"

but hey maybe better luck next time.:shrug:

It was a clear black night, a clear bright moon -
Warren G was on the strip trying to consume -
Some skirts for the night so I can get some funk-
Just rollin in my ride chillin' all alone.

damnnever mind...

** Note to self.... SELF, I need to read before I reply