RACE IN 20 MIN HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

sorry it took so long... i was told wrong anyway it was a c6 and it beat me ... we botyh spun out the hole a lil but it did beat me by a car... ****in things are fast... we went from a 40 roll and he pulled 3 cars by 120... by the way im on stock factory tires and fully bone stovck mystic cobra... he said he only had exhaust but who really knows ....

by the way quick question the first run .... when i went to launch my trac control was off but it spun and died ? any reasoin for this ? ci lost my first hundred like that haha then we hada go again

dimp at 5 and ill just be doin a burnout unbless trac control is off... r u serious ? and as far as losin the money it was only couuple hundred more for fun then anything and if i dont try how am i gonna learn.... wat is this double clutchin mean ? i thought they only said that in fast and furious movies haha

dimp at 5 and ill just be doin a burnout unbless trac control is off... r u serious ? and as far as losin the money it was only couuple hundred more for fun then anything and if i dont try how am i gonna learn.... wat is this double clutchin mean ? i thought they only said that in fast and furious movies haha

just couple hundred...lol youre a moron. Thank god people like you dont know how to drive, I love taking money from tards like you. Go out and spend a ton of money on a car that has a monster reputation from people who can actually drive them, then roll up to some people who actually know what theyre doing and ask for a street race with a wad of money in your pocket just to get it taken from you.

then race me your like 20 min from me ...... tards like me lets see wat your hoopy 5.0 will do... haha i was just lookin for advice not haters just cuz a couple hundred is nuttin to me when im used to racin for a few g's big difference here ... maybe when u step your game up u can come talk to me

then race me your like 20 min from me ...... tards like me lets see wat your hoopy 5.0 will do... haha i was just lookin for advice not haters just cuz a couple hundred is nuttin to me when im used to racin for a few g's big difference here ... maybe when u step your game up u can come talk to me

PLEASE MOTHER****ER I would race you in a ****ing heartbeat for WHATEVER you have, as soon as my car is ready, by friday, bring your pile of **** down to nanuet dunkin donuts and I will take all the money you can bring me.

hahahahahaha ok will be there ... key word is when your car is done and if its done mine moves hahaha... so does my 5.0 and i would smoke u in that if it wasnt off the road ... u can come see that at island drag if u want though hahaha your a clown..... well see if u show!

hahahahahaha ok will be there ... key word is when your car is done and if its done mine moves hahaha... so does my 5.0 and i would smoke u in that if it wasnt off the road ... u can come see that at island drag if u want though hahaha your a clown..... well see if u show!

Sunday August 4th around 10pm Ill be looking for your cobra. Im going to make a new thread all about it with video.

sorry but i dont run at car club u can bring sum friends video it watever i dont care just not everyone from the county im not lokoin to get arrested or my new car impounded ..... and i have no prob goin from a dig ill beat u either way

wat happened to friday ? need a few days to put some lines in haha or is your car still broke from april haha

No only a few days to put a motor in and waiting on my throttle body. Just taken a few hours ago.

IMG_1181.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.