REAL funny personal stories.

The night before graduation of high school, me and a few other friends thought it would be great to get real hammered and spend one last senior year night with the crew.

So we preoceed to get all nice and licqured up and we ate a few pot brownies. then one of the kids that i was with told us that the brownies that we ate were really shroom brownies. from then on it was a blank untill i got woken up by my alarm clock the newt morning.

Well i get to class in the morning and i notice that my one friend that was hanign out with the night before was not there. So i go to graduation practice and he comes stumbling in and tells me that we woke up in his truck on the 50 yard line of the football feild, he was wearing a dress, and someone wrote in shaving cream on his truck "class of 2000's best student"

Of course they tried to suspend him, but being a all american football player and a national champion wrestler they let him go with a warning.(for the last 3hrs of school).

To this day none of know how it happened

may not be as funny to you guys but i laugh my ass of just thingking about it.

• Sponsors (?)

oh my the drinking stories i have, ill post one of my favorites
okay im not one to drink all that often, im usually the sober dd, but this one night one of my friends and i went bowling with a friend of mine from work and her husband and a bunch of his friends, well i get there and shes like omg you have to drink with me but you gotta catch up, and shes like ive had 4 shots so i take 4 shots of southern comfort, and then we take 1 more then we go in and drink about 3 smirnoffs each, then proceed to take more shots so ive been told and then the next thing i remember we are in a big field in her husbands dodge ram, they said we went mudding, well we get back to her house and i remember standing at the bottom of the steps waiting for one of the other drunken people to unlock the door and the urge hit me to puke, so i let it go, right there at the bottom of the steps, it was so gross, then i woke up to have the only hangover ive ever had in my entire life, and i used to party and drink alot. Funny thing is, i went to her house about a month later and shes like, yeah remember that time you puked on my step, well look at this, and there was a tomato plant growing where i had thrown up, might sound dumb to you all but to her and i it is hilarious, its stil there too.