REALLY frustrated - WAYYY Off topic

stangdude2000

Founding Member
Jun 23, 2001
Northern VA
Sorry guys, just had to vent. I am a HUGE Red Sox fan, so I've been trying to get World Series tickets in Denver (I travel for my work, and Red Sox play in Denver, so I can fly there for free). If you hadn't heard, the Rockies were having extreme problems with their purchasing system.

I managed to get into the system today to buy tickets. I had some of the best seats in the house - Outfield Club Level Seats!!!! They were in my shopping cart, and I clicked purchase, and the site timed out on me. SO CLOSE! They were the most expensive seats - $250 each. I could've resold the ones I wasn't going to use for close to $3k probably. :-(

• Sponsors (?)

lol Not laughing at you. :( The intraweb sucks snot sometimes. Sorry to hear about the misfortune.

I see you are a Lafayette college alumnus. It's a stone throw away from where I am now. Excellent college. What was your major, if I may inquire?

Glad you didn't get completely left out for game tix.

They were the most expensive seats - $250 each. I could've resold the ones I wasn't going to use for close to $3k probably. :-(

Yet another reason that humans are just plain ignorant...$3K for a $250 seat:rlaugh: :nonono: I don't like anybody that much. I'm a diehard Metallica fan and if I were offered tix for more than face value, I would not buy them. So far since their '88-'89 Justice tour(my first big time band concert), I've only missed them once when they played the Lalapalooza show in WV. To me, that was too much money to see just them.

sorry to hear about your handicap ........

hopefully there is something better for you in the next life.

:Zip2:

By that comment... I'm guessing you are a Yankees fan. When is the next Yankees game, by the way? Ohhh... its in April... :D As long as we agree on Mustangs :nice: And if you are a Rockies fan :notnice: except for one game, that way there is actually a Game 5 for me to watch...

Kooldawg, I agree with you completely. I would pay a small premium for World Series tickets, but never the premiums that would be required for second hand sales. Even the "crappy" seats I have now are going for over $500 easy.