Rear Sway Bar? CObra 25mm or Eibach?

Juggalo95

May 27, 2007
My car is a gts with a broken reay sway bar(was like that when I bought it) I have about 2/3rd of it hanging off the driver side...so anyhow I found I can get a cobra one for $129 and the Eibach is $135 but shows it comes with new bolts how ever they dont list the size of the sway bar...which is better? Am I even gonna notice much of a difference with a rear sway on a solid axel rear end car? BTW I do like a car that handles somewhat good and I seem to have alot of body roll and my shocks/sturts are not shot? How ever my previous cars had H&R springs,koni struts and DBL wishbone suspension(89 Swapped CRX)..Now the mustang does handle a lot better than any 2nd gen f body I had and I want to keep the stock springs on this car as its my dd I just wanna eleimnate some body roll

• Sponsors (?)

I have a Cobra one on mine, seems to be holding-up nicely. The car has just a touch of oversteer at its limits at the track, which is prefferable. I hear the Eibach is a great unit, will never break on you. I believe its a good bit stiffer than the Cobra or stock GT bars, and that should equate to...... less oversteer and more understeer??? Someone correct me here if I'm way off my rocker, the alcohol from last night is not all out of my system yet :rolleyes:
I guess what I think I'm saying is its good to get a stiffer front sway bar when swaping to a stiffer rear bar to keep understeer from showing its ugly face. The Cobra bar is less stiff than the GT bar AFAIK