Recent pics of the Notch

281pony

Aug 31, 2003
Oly, WA
few pics of the car after i've been daily driving it for about a week or so. scored over 19 mpg with 4:10's and a heavy foot with mostly city driving. :shrug:

i got it with no stereo at all. i wired in everything but deck and now its got a nice system. converted it to black interior, spent lots of time being tedious. no rattles at all with 500 rms watts of sub. new taylor 409 wires, 75mm tb, ams powerpipe for the engine, magnaflow ss catback. replaced the cracked rear bumper. added trunk carpet and side paneling. put power to the autometer gauge lights. made all 3 switches on dome light function. lots of little details.

got plans to get hood painted asap, rear disc installed, baer front setup and maybe a blower over the winter.

pics after i just did some 3rd gear donuts. so its got some leafs and chit sprayed down the side.

View attachment 239034
View attachment 239035
View attachment 239036
View attachment 239037
View attachment 239038

• Sponsors (?)

Lookin good john!Is the car cold,cause the oil pressure is reading good! Where did you find the panels for the trunk? Oh yeah do you like that hood better then the cowl hood on your old car?I might trade you hoods if you want,cause this hood rubs my intake so it will be comming off soon and i'll be getting the cobra R hood like whats on the coupe.peace

john:p

thanks guys. its already grown on me alot.

it's not cold, was at full operating temp. i think my fan was actually switched on, its sittin right at 178 where the fan keeps it. this 302 keeps 40+ psi at hot idle with mobil 1. 50+ while driving. need to take it in for a dyno tune soon though.

as far as the hood. probably just keep this for something different. ill think on it.