RED/GREEN Vacuum line broke, Need replacement link

addytheapache

Nov 18, 2019
Arizona
I have been working on my 2002 Mustang GT for the last 2 months, And while connecting everything It seems i have broken the Red/Green Vacuum line connected to the throttle body and egr valve. I have been searching for days and cannot find a link or anything to a replacement part. If anyone could help me find this part it would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind I have a aftermarket BBK 78mm Throttle Body but im unsure if that effects the line since its a direct bolt on. Anyway, Please help me out!

• Sponsors (?)

If you have enough length/stub to either side, splice them with a piece of tight fitting vacuum hose. If they are broken right up against the rubber push on boot, pull the too short stubs from the boot(s) and reassemble. I've also seen comments some have repaired with heat shrink tubing, but I cannot vouch for the long term results.

I don't think I've ever seen those hard vacuum lines for sale; they're likely a dealer level item. If places like RockAuto don't have it, you might replace them with generic vacuum hose, which any parts store should sell (usually by the foot).

If you have enough length/stub to either side, splice them with a piece of tight fitting vacuum hose. If they are broken right up against the rubber push on boot, pull the too short stubs from the boot(s) and reassemble. I've also seen comments some have repaired with heat shrink tubing, but I cannot vouch for the long term results.
Thanks Ill try that