Interior and Upholstery Replacing Headliner

I'm not sure if it's common of the 99-04's, but my headliner is slowly but surely coming apart, fabric separating from the foam backing. Has anyone had to replace theirs? If so...how difficult was it. Currently looking at the headliner option from American Muscle...might do it later this year.

• Sponsors (?)

I did the abs replacement from am. its form fitting and it stays put. I did not have to use too much glue to make it stay because its hard plastic covered in fabric. however the back near the window used a lot of glue and still comes undone especially on very hot days so it does hang a little bit but unless you dont have tinted rear window no one will notice.

I did the abs replacement from am. its form fitting and it stays put. I did not have to use too much glue to make it stay because its hard plastic covered in fabric. however the back near the window used a lot of glue and still comes undone especially on very hot days so it does hang a little bit but unless you dont have tinted rear window no one will notice.

How hard was it to cut out the spots to get it to fit, e.g. ceiling light?

you make a really small hole with a box cutter and thread the wire though. Same thing with the windshield visors, just feel around for the screw hole with your finger and drive the screw through the fabric and plastic.