Right rear sits out farther...look

bullitt 5561

Jun 18, 2006
MachOneGrillDelete008.jpg

MachOneGrillDelete007.jpg

I know not perfect angles for comparison, but trust me its there. The right rear wheel is about a 1/2" farther out. Offset? I have...
Eibach Sprotline Lowering Springs
275/40/17's on Stock Bullitts
25mm Wheel Spacers...yes they are the same thickness.

No accidents to my knowledge, bought it with 4,000 miles.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• MachOneGrillDelete008.jpg
    MachOneGrillDelete008.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 112
  • MachOneGrillDelete007.jpg
    MachOneGrillDelete007.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Sponsors (?)

My 97 Cobra is the same way. Mine even looks different from the side veiw of the car. Kinda like the right side of the car the wheels sit farther back in the fender, and on the left side the wheels sit farther forward in the fender. I know my carfax had to be bulls--t when it said the car had never been hit. I pretty much just had to learn to live with it or sell my car, and I already dumped too much $$$ into this thing to sell it. I still love my car though.

I had the same problem with my car. The right wheel sticks out a bit more than the left. It drove me crazy because i thought it was just my car. But walking through parking lots i would looks at 99-04GT's and most of the were the same way. And its always the same wheel. So i figured it had to be something with the power and torque of our cars.

But i had mine fixed last year. I had the Ford body shop put it on the Laser frame machine. They took measurements and found out how much the rear end assembly was off by. They unbolted the entire assembly from the frame and just moved it over a fraction of an inch and now its perfect.

spederman said:
I had the same problem with my car. The right wheel sticks out a bit more than the left. It drove me crazy because i thought it was just my car. But walking through parking lots i would looks at 99-04GT's and most of the were the same way. And its always the same wheel. So i figured it had to be something with the power and torque of our cars.

But i had mine fixed last year. I had the Ford body shop put it on the Laser frame machine. They took measurements and found out how much the rear end assembly was off by. They unbolted the entire assembly from the frame and just moved it over a fraction of an inch and now its perfect.
How much did that cost. what was the reason they did it? Thanks for the info.