Rocker Arm movement

well i have stripped the motor down looking for the header glow problem and slow revving i was having, some may have read the thread "experienced help"

anyways these are pictures i took i think right after i put the motor in and was adjusting valve lash w/ the car running. i heard the sewing machine noise, seemed much louder then before, but i had used 15w40 before and 10w30 now and my conclusion was the oil baffled more of the sound.

back to the problem. i pulled the vc's and 2 (maby more, that was just a quick glance before i closed the shop up for the night) rocker arms are cocked way to one side, only like 1/2 of the roller is making contact and i know this is not normal, just from looking at it, all of them are not like this, most seem just normal.

i used the comp hi tech push rod to get my length, i believe its a 6.1in push rod. comp pro magnum roller rockers.

anyone have ideas of why this is happening?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v9...t=HPIM0935.jpg

look through the rest of the album i have more pictures.

• Sponsors (?)

rpm heads w/ guide plates.
for some reason they arent showing up using the image codes, ill have to upload them when i get home.

these are not pictures from last nights tear down but thats pretty much what a couple rockers look like.