Rough Cold start and error code P0607

Hey guys,

So I have an 07 GT with about 40K miles on it. CAI, Catback exhaust, minor mods. Recently had Brenspeed Detroit rockers installed with a custom dyno tune. Now I'm running into a slight problem. Car runs great if it's warm. When I cold start it every morning, it starts up, idles about 1200-1300 RPM's for about 3-5 seconds, then it'll just try and die. It'll do this 3 or 4 times, then the check engine light will come on, and then the car will actually shut down. I'll start it back up, and it'll idle rough for another minute or so, then warm up and run fine. As long as it doesn't sit for more than a few hours, it will continue to run fine all day until it sits overnight again. When the CE light comes on, it will be throwing error code P0607, Performance Control Module. I went back to the shop and they said they'd never heard of this happening. I've got to drop it off with them overnight for them to witness it, and I'll be doing that later this week, but I was wondering if anyone else has heard of it or knows what the problem is. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Nah, you can't change it with your SCT. I use Brenspeed's tunes and even had to have them tweak it twice - idle air and throttle closing rate. At low RPM the Rocker's love fuel.

Looks like a trip back to the shop, unless you want to go another route.

Nah, you can't change it with your SCT. I use Brenspeed's tunes and even had to have them tweak it twice - idle air and throttle closing rate. At low RPM the Rocker's love fuel.

Looks like a trip back to the shop, unless you want to go another route.

Yep. It's back at the shop now. Waiting to hear from them. Brenspeed said they'd never heard of this happening before. Just my luck. Oh well, thanks anyhow.