Round 1 of 03/04 Cobra Shopping

• Sponsors (?)

I think if you wait more than another year or 2 to buy an 03/04 Cobra, and it wasnt some old mid-life-crisis guy that bought one, youre gonna be sorry. Anybody who buys one of those if obviously gonna be beating the crap out of it, and youre gonna have NO idea what you are buying. Im sure very few of those are going to be left in stock form. (of course exhaust and gear mods are ok)
RC

94GTLaserRC said:
I think if you wait more than another year or 2 to buy an 03/04 Cobra, and it wasnt some old mid-life-crisis guy that bought one, youre gonna be sorry. Anybody who buys one of those if obviously gonna be beating the crap out of it, and youre gonna have NO idea what you are buying. Im sure very few of those are going to be left in stock form. (of course exhaust and gear mods are ok)
RC

I'm worried about the same thing. I wont be able to take delivery on one till the end of this year. I'm hoping I can find one that was a garage queen. I'd pay the additional $ for one in perfect stock form.

Yeah that's one reason I haven't bought one of the several local ones avaliable from individuals. Right now I'm only looking at dealer cars with some form of warantee. Hopefully I find one soon cause I'm going insane. Haven't even drove the poor 95 for a week I feel too guilty.

I was lucky when i found mine. I actually found it on the SVT classifieds section, right in NY, about 3-1/2 hours from me. Only had 2800 miles on it, and all the mods listed in SIG. I had wanted a STOCK one originally, but if i found a modded mint one, i would grab it. Its really saved me alot of money cause ive done nothing to the car, which is a change :)

mootang said:
these cobra's sound insane with the right exhaust. I saw one the other day and it sounded so sick! made me think about selling my pos and start making payments!

IDK why but that comment was funny as hell to me. We all get frustrated with our cars and want something better at times. And the POS made me actually laugh at loud.

Well I found a silver one that an individual is selling. Me and my pops are going to run to the bank and get a the loan figured out as soon as my brother decides to come back to work to cover for us. If he doesn't come back in time and the car's sold I will be minus one brother... :D