Rygen or someone Please Help????

INEED12seconds

Apr 14, 2007
hey guys please help i have a few question i just bought a vortech high output supercharging system for my 05 v6 automatic and what i have so far is just a cat-back system and i am wondering what might i run in 1/4 mile and what i might run with 3.73's or 4.10s somebody told me 12's but if anyone would know its you guys and what other mods would u do........p.s. the supercharger is putting out 10psi

• Sponsors (?)

hey guys please help i have a few question i just bought a vortech high output supercharging system for my 05 v6 automatic and what i have so far is just a cat-back system and i am wondering what might i run in 1/4 mile and what i might run with 3.73's or 4.10s somebody told me 12's but if anyone would know its you guys and what other mods would u do........p.s. the supercharger is putting out 10psi

I've got the Vortech HO kit on my automatic... with an axle back, 4.10s, trac-lok, LCAs and a set of M&H drag radials I was running low 13's on a cool day... on HOT days it's more like mid-13's. We pulled off the cats and on a nice COOL day the car went 12.8 at 107MPH...

One mod that I don't have is a looser torque converter. That would be a big help. As it is I can only hold the car to about 1800 RPM before the brakes start slipping...

Personally I would say the 3.73's are a better choice for your setup...

On a side note... We put the 2.87" pulley on this winter... so i'm now running 12PSI... so far so good...

HTH...