saleen 3rd brake light kit

mustanggt04fast

Mar 6, 2009
ok so i placed a order with stage3motorsports for a 99-04 saleen 3rd brake light kit on december 20,2009 they told me it was on back order for 2 weeks and that they were the only ones who could get the part. ive looked for it several times and cant find anyone else who carries it. then i call stage3motorsports today because i still have not recived the kit and they tell me thats its still going to be another 3 weeks before they get it:mad: does anyone on hear now any other way to get this light kit any help is much appreciated:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Call Saleen @ 949-597-4900. Get ahold of Aftermarket Parts, and tell them what you need -- it's $40. Just a reminder that there are 2 different brake lights from 99-04

I don't know why so many people have had problems getting this part, When people say they are the only ones that can get a part its b/c they don't want to lose your buisness.

Call Saleen @ 949-597-4900. Get ahold of Aftermarket Parts, and tell them what you need -- it's $40. Just a reminder that there are 2 different brake lights from 99-04

I don't know why so many people have had problems getting this part, When people say they are the only ones that can get a part its b/c they don't want to lose your buisness.

It's probably true. It's difficult to resell Saleen parts.

i called up saleen and ordered the 3rd light canceled my order with stage3motorsports and had the kit in less than four days came with everything i need for the install just waiting for snow to disapear then getting whole car painted and wing put on:nice: