Saleen Body Kit For 95 Vert

splogan

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2002
What is the best one and from where? I have found several. My 95 vert has chipped paint on the front and rear bumpers. I figure since I am going to paint anyways I may as well upgrade and make the car look a little better.

After that maybe a little custom upholstery and replace the top since it has a small repair in it.

• Sponsors (?)

other than saleen which is difficult to find, the only one that i would somewhat trust is the ABC exclusives version. I have their GTR front bumper and it was okay. @95opal has ABC's saleen version and it turned out great.

Here's some older pics of his car. It's been under the knife now for almost 2 years.
ceb516e3.jpg
b95b6445.jpg

that kit is the 99-04 saleen style made to fit on the sn95 body. it is somewhat similar but if you put the two together there are a lot of differences. i haven't heard much about mr. body kit as far as fitment and quality goes. they've been around for years now so i guess it can't be all that bad.

I actually like the 99-04 front bumper better but like the original 94-98 rear bumper. The new style bumper flows well with ABC's RS 800 hood

Hopefully a negative response of what NOT to get will be helpful to you as well -- run as far away from Duraflex as you can (as someone who's gone down that road). You'll spend way more on bodywork to get it looking half-decent than on a quality part from the outset. It's also nothing but glorified bondo fiberglass smushed into a mould and cracks just as easily.