Roush Saleen customer service is awsome!!!!!

C.Saleen

Jan 18, 2004
well i just got my new rims in from Saleen for FREE
ya free my olds ones were a little faded and one spot had pealed on one 2 were fine, but they sent me 4 new rims
free shipping and everything

• Sponsors (?)

Good Service From Saleen? Yow!

That is great news!! I have heard some horror stories, maybe things are turning around. I have done ok with Saleen, haven't had any problems with the car, but wanted to know some vitals about N/A so I didn't screw something up. They patched me in to someone who knew what to do and how to do it. I know others have had frustrating stories. I hope this is a turn-around point for Saleen. Anybody heard any plans for Saleen and the new (2005) body? Any big changes on the horizon?

The Bee

2004 Shadow Gray Mach 1
2002 True Blue S-281, tan vert.

GTBEE said:
That is great news!! I have heard some horror stories, maybe things are turning around. I have done ok with Saleen, haven't had any problems with the car, but wanted to know some vitals about N/A so I didn't screw something up. They patched me in to someone who knew what to do and how to do it. I know others have had frustrating stories. I hope this is a turn-around point for Saleen. Anybody heard any plans for Saleen and the new (2005) body? Any big changes on the horizon?

The Bee

2004 Shadow Gray Mach 1
2002 True Blue S-281, tan vert.

Yes , Saleen is making the 05 Saleen right now. They will preview pictures of
it at the 40th in Nashville, TN.
Should be out later this year.

C.Saleen said:
well i just got my new rims in from Saleen for FREE
ya free my olds ones were a little faded and one spot had pealed on one 2 were fine, but they sent me 4 new rims
free shipping and everything

Are you willing to let your old rims go? If so, at what cost? Any pictures?