saleen wing and body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

don8896

Jun 5, 2002
pa
:DI got a saleen sr800 double wing for sale 125.00 and a stcok laser red body kit off 94 v6 100 all pieces front rear and sides.
also got a brandnew set of 18x9 chrome saleen wheels from oe wheels in florida. they have tires mounted on them but i am gonna take off.

• Sponsors (?)

its in good condition there are chips on the front and the but there are no cracks at all on any of it. of course they could use a new paint job but thats about it. oh and the front is missing one of the lower black splash guards that go on the bottom the left is there but not the right. As for shipping i can but sure it woul;d not be cheap cause im sure its freight. but ill check on it for ya.

its in good condition there are chips on the front and the but there are no cracks at all on any of it. of course they could use a new paint job but thats about it. oh and the front is missing one of the lower black splash guards that go on the bottom the left is there but not the right. As for shipping i can but sure it woul;d not be cheap cause im sure its freight. but ill check on it for ya.
Ok sounds good. Let me know when you able to find out and well try to work something out

Posted via Mobile Device

can you take a couple more pictures and send them to me? shipping is fine @ 109 sounds good to me just curious about paint conditions, im hoping to just throw it on my car and put it for sale.
Thanks Eric

i can take them tommorrow cars at shop an i can post them say in afternoon. they are brandnew jus so ya know no srcrathes or anything. if wanna get a feel for what they look like till i post pics go to oewheels.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.