SB engine build

67GTA-FB429 said:
offy 360. and the carbs look pretty level. want a picture?

yes please, i really do appreciate your help, it seems that no one likes to help out a "young" guy anymore.. atleast not around where i live anyway. any idea if/when your going to ebay it?

thanks,

[email protected]

(or it could be easyer just to post it here, no?)

• Sponsors (?)

67GTA-FB429 said:
The 429 with a performer intake barely clears a Shelby style hood. There is maybe an extra 1.5" and that is with an oval ford racing air cleaner.

Like I said I don't know if I want to sell this stuff or use to build something. I will let you know.
Well, got the bugs worked out of the 331 in the Ranger, so i think I'll stick with the six pack setup on it. Nothing to them, really. Just make sure they open fully at WOT. Rejetted them a tad richer, 65's on the front carb, 62's on the middle, 64's on the rear carb. Would have put them all the same but had to scrouge to come up with the 62, 64 and 65's. Nothing like having a half dozen parts carbs around the shop. :D Got nothing but WOW"S every time I pop the hood with them in there :D Had a late model GT convertible try to keep up with it this afternoon, he couldn't cut it :shrug: Hit 125 without trying. :D