Scammer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might add that it's never a good idea to do business with 3rd party E-Mail addresses. Get a REAL email address!!!

Get a real phone number and do business over the phone.

Have a shipping address BEFORE you send money.

Never do business through a P.O. box.

Verify address through 411.com or some other similar site before sending any payments.

Use Paypal if possible and send a $.01 payment to the intended party so that you can bounce the information you already have against what's listed in PayPal.

That's good for now. :)

[email protected] - scammer

1st contact to a StangNet user:
Hello
Good day,i saw your above item for sale and am really interested in it...So pls get back to with asking price and the pic.....

Cheer

2nd contact to a StangNet user:
Hello
I'm really glad with the content of your mail,Thanks so much for everything, Pls help me take proper care of it because I believe by now it belongs to me.I am okay with the price and condition of the item.
Please DO NOT respond to anybody again .About the shippment,I will take care of that myself. I shall contact a shipping company that normally does that for me.I shall pay in USA Cashier Check Or Money Order that will clear immediately after which you will deduct your own cost and send the rest of the fund to the shipping company throught western union money transfer in order for the shipment to take place... I am really glad that you want me to get the Item and my family will be happy also when I get it.'cos it is coming to a good home.
Pls email me back today.

I'll need your data for the check, viz;
FULL NAME.. .
CONTACT ADDRESS....
ASKING PRICE...
CITY.....
STATE....
ZIP CODE...
PHONE NUMBER..
l me today to let me know I am the rightful owner.

Thanks for selling to me.

Cheers

Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.