Scarebird parts list?

TIGGER

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2000
Portland, OR
I did the conversion on my 67 6cyl car about 15 years. Unfortunately I misplaced the parts list and I need new brake pads. I have it somewhere but I have not been able to find it. I do not remember what year and model the calipers are from. New kits use different rotors than I did so I am not sure if they are the same calipers. I emailed Scarebird but got no response. Can someone post or send me the parts list please?

• Sponsors (?)

This setup alloys Infinity G20 front rotors with 1990 Chevrolet Celebrity calipers, giving you an excellent affordable system that requires minor hub machining* and preserves the original factory geometry. Note that wheels with offset more than 3" may not fit.

This listing is for the pair of brackets, rotor center rings, banjo bolts, cotter pins and spacers only

The brackets are made of CR steel, professionally welded and are yellow-zinc plated (when available) for corrosion resistance. Other advantages are very low cost ($220-$350), and the vehicle can easily be returned to stock drum configuration for resale if desired. This setup will work with the stock drum master, though we recommend you change over to a disc master* and install an adjustable proportioning valve.

This will not fit inside the stock 13" rim but will fit inside the stock 14" rim if the backspace is 3" or less. There is currently no provision for dust shields (none are needed).

We now offer new CNC machined aluminum hubs that make this a bolt in task here.

wheel-offset-backspace.gif

1960-73 Ford Falcon, Mustang, Mercury Comet 4 lug front disc​

• Product Code: FAL
  • Availability: In Stock

• $95.73​

Qty

this is from their website hope this helps

Thanks, I used Nissan Stanza rotors so that is why I am wondering if the calipers are still the same. Guess I will see if I can find some pictures and match what I have up. Might try and dig further this weekend to find my original parts list. Want to get my car back on the ground soon.