SCARY TURBO MUSTANG

JT929240

Aug 21, 2008
Check out on youtube "scary turbo mustang" the guy says the car has 570HP and i believe it just watch the video the only thing i don't get is it seems like the car never hooks up its spinning the wheels every gear isn't that kind of pointless if you have all that HP and can't hook up...If you have a 570HP car that can't hook up and your racing a guy with a 450hp car that hooks wouldn't you lose???

• Sponsors (?)

Think that's cool, check out my buddys turbo notch... 879 rwhp. Scary aint the word.
YouTube - 879 HP Turbo Mustang on dyno

Oh, and that guy is an ******* racing with all that traffic around. Just before his second race, you can see a pedestrian walk across the street out ahead of him... then he blasts past only about 3 feet away from the dude.

If there is a "right" way to build a Fox, it's a forced induction, 400+ cubic inch Windsor. That car is sex on wheels.

That was a waste of time, gas, and rubber. Why doesn't he understand that all that power is USELESS if you can't put it to the ground....AND it would have been a whole lot easier to drive if it actually got some traction. He must have just been trying to impress the guy that was riding with him because anybody who races or knows anything about racing knows that all that ice skating doesn't win races.

I had a retarded buddy that used to make dumb videos like that in his S281. needless to say his last video showed how well his face deflated the airbag. If the guy in that vid was the owner of that car... Than the car will be totaled before long.