SCT Advantage III Racer Pro Software

no, the o2 is only for feedback.

I would suspect the MAF sensor at this point, do you have a stocker to put in for testing?
I don't have the stock maf. I had the ford performance maf which was working. Then my tune got corrupted and at the time I thought my maf was bad. So I bought the SCT BA3000 to replace it. Installed and had the exact same issue. Could the wiring for the maf be bad. I inspected the terminal and wiring an all seems good.

• Sponsors (?)

thats a good question, I am going to assume there is an issue with the tune then. can you revert it back to the stock tune?

do you have datalogging capabilities? you may want to see what the MAF feedback looks like to be sure its not pegged or somesuch

thats a good question, I am going to assume there is an issue with the tune then. can you revert it back to the stock tune?

do you have datalogging capabilities? you may want to see what the MAF feedback looks like to be sure its not pegged or somesuch
I no longer have that tune since it wasnt working when i tried reloading it to the pcm. So no I dont have that tune. I have the elm with forscan that I can datalog. I'm with my mustang right now at my parents using their computer to do all the tuning mods. So what do you need me to do and look for. And what do you change to fix a pegged maf? Im going outside to refer to my manual on checking for MAF functionality to make sure all signals are good.

Reactions: 1 user
i have a way to log this with forscan. ill post the picture. could it be a crankshaft sensor that is bad. Would it run like it does in closed loop with a bad crankshaft sensor. In open loop it would cause it to stall correct if it were bad but in closed loop the table is already adjusted and doesnt use the crankshaft sensor right.

Voltage MAF.PNG

Voltage on the maf at start

I think I see why. It looks like the voltage is way too low. Which means the injectors aren't putting in enough fuel either. You tell me since you know what your doing lol. I was given this tune as a base to start from. It looks like a need to increase the voltage and lbs overall on my maf table.

Last edited: