SCT Advantage III Racer Pro Software

• Sponsors (?)

Better than my last or worse? Then i'll take short spin.
Better or worse.PNG

Uploading a few tables tomorrow morning. I was able to drive her to my house tonight, so I will have her to dial in the tunes with your help. Thank you 91. When its all said and done I owe you for the time you have spent helping me learn. We can figure something out later but I'll make it worth while. BTW where are you located at if you don't mind me asking.

So yesterday I was adjusting the MAF table with open loop on. I read in my tuning book you would be chasing your tail unless you turned this off while you dial in your maf in closed loop. I turned off the necessary functions. I downloaded the tune and loaded to find out my idle was around 400. So I kept tuning until I got it very stable by just using the multipliers for airflow column. See the attached 4 tables from my first start and idle to my last which is dialed in pretty good.
Test.PNG

Test 2.PNG

Test 3.PNG

Test 3 and 4 Closed Loop.PNG

The last two are the same tune.

So should I drive around in closed loop still to dial it in even more or turn open loop back on so the pcm will make adjustments. I feel like keeping it off is ideal until I work out all the kinks. Then we can turn it on and start adjusting if we need to.

Closed loop allows for the pcm to make adjustments. just so we dont mix up terminology but you are on the right track.

now you have it dialed in at idle but you will need to drive it to see if the curve needs tuning in the upper ranges, remember that the MAF transfer curve is exponential NOT linear so this could be very likely.

keep it up my man your doing great, just take it slow.

Watch the Wide Band o2 sensor, in your case it may be the lambda sensor... at cruise it needs to be less than 1.18 and under load [acceleration] you want to see .86ish

you know what im not sure your car has WBo2 sensors in from the factory...... you will need to buy a WB kit to view the o2 feedback. I suggest the innovate lc2 or AEM version of it. you only need one put it in the passenger side header

Last edited:
sorry we are posting at the same time see post #74 you will need to buy a WB controller and plumb in its sensor

you cannot just replace your narrow band with wideband
I'm going to buy a kit with the air/fuel guage so I can monitor it inside my car. I got it now. I had someone else explain it a little better for me. I will keep all 4 oxygen sensors and add in a wideband to my upstream to datalog. Can you help me find a package that also includes a white face digital gauge. I'll just order it today and install it when it comes in.

Last edited:
I'm going to buy a kit with the air/fuel guage so I can monitor it inside my car. I got it now. I had someone else explain it a little better for me. I will keep all 4 oxygen sensors and add in a wideband to my upstream to datalog. Can you help me find a package that also includes a white face digital gauge. I'll just order it today and install it when it comes in.
No, your ECU cant use the WB input so it would be a waste of money.