SCT Advantage III Racer Pro Software

Original maf table from base tune given to me
Original Maf Table.PNG

• Sponsors (?)

notice how the spark advance is all over the place, not sure if this is the idle advance using timing to adjust the idle speed or not. does seem like the timing is pretty erratic. you are on the right track but i wonder what the maf signal looks like, i bet it is erratic as well.

BTW I now have 4 codes 2 of which can be turned off I believe that relates to my non-existent EGR I no longer have(p1401 and p1409). The other two codes are p0141 and p0161. These are the exhuast sensors. They could be throwing codes from me having qtp exhuast cutouts, although they are closed and I havent had them open. Just wanted to refer to these in case it could be a problem. I'll post a datalog of the maf.

Last edited:
My tune has a set idle speed of 900. After adjusting the maf it was idling around 1100. I should probably adjust the maf a bit more to get it around 900 right. Wouldnt that be ideal or no. If I adjust the table a bit more would this help with spark advance. Here is the data log with the maf voltage and g/sec added. Remember I have a stage 3 cam XE270AH. It also has a hanging idle if i touch the gas pedal. Very slowly comes down.
Spark Adavance with maf.PNG

you need to keep adjusting, cross reference you numbers with the ones i posted for you.

I have a fairly decent sized custom cam in my car and my MAF signal is rock solid at 800 RPM. now it could be the cam sure but i am 100% certain your maf is still off.

Your ECU is likely using the MAF signal for the ign load table. you need to check into this. with the maf calibrated properly the table should not need much done to it.