SCT Advantage III Racer Pro Software

Perfect. Thank you! I'll update you when I have the wideband installed. I didn't have the adapter with the kit for usb so I have to buy one. I'll have everything hooked up, installed and a table uploaded late this evening if I can find an adapter without ordering one. BTW I think I have an injector missing, clogged whatever you want to say. Look at the numbers between both banks on these tables. They differ pretty dramatically at times and other times they are solid even with each other. I only displayed the times they weren't close.
Fuel Bank 1 and 2 Differences.PNG

Fuel Bank 1 and 2 Differences 2.PNG

Fuel Bank 1 and 2 Differences 3.PNG

Fuel Bank 1 and 2 Differences 4.PNG

• Sponsors (?)

Here you go 91. You can see I'm super high on the numbers for idle. I was around 32 off the chart at idle. When I revved it would bounce down to around 16 and the higher revs 2500-3000 rpm would be around 14 and on one of the revs it went to like 9. Do I adjust the maf curve now to bring it down as close to lambda as I can. I believe the numbers are too high on the maf at idle. What should I do?

First time wideband.PNG

Attachments

• Realtimelog Air Fuel edited - Copy.zip
    907 bytes · Views: 112
Last edited:
Darn lol. I'll jump on there. What should I be asking? I'll probably try to call American muscle and have them refund me my injectors or swap them for different ones since technically we cant find the numbers for them. They done stuff in the past for me maybe they will this time since they sold me the injectors. Which ones should i get if they do?

What do you think about this? Supposedly somebody else having issues with getting idle.

Here are a few things to test out:

Under dashpot:
* dashpot preposition table: make the values a bit bigger near idle.
* dashpot decay rate: make these a bit smaller near idle.

Under dashpot/scalar:
* "Dashpot Min Mph" -- try setting it to 10.

Under idle/scalar:
* "Min Mph for idle" -- try setting it to zero.

Another forum I was reading.

https://www.modularfords.com/threads/170366-How-to-make-high-overlap-cams-idle-low

I'm going to revert back to the old tune that was running in open loop like you said and try a couple things tomorrow according to some of the threads. Going to try an get the duty percentage down around 20% at 900 idle and lambda.

Last edited:
@a91what : I've been thinking about why it takes so much voltage to get the fuel to airflow right. I bet my fuel regulator is bad. I'm going to test the fuel pressure tomorrow and hopefully identify the issue. I have a replacement fuel filter that I purchased a few weeks that I'm going to replace. I will pick up a new fuel regulator tomorrow if I find that's the culprit.. They are super cheap. It doesn't makes sense that I have to increase the voltage to 1.3 in order to compensate for a lean idle. I can also listen for my injectors to be firing. I know we watched bank 1 and bank 2 numbers and they were consistent but its possible to have consistent numbers and the pressure be low right?

Reactions: 1 user
Update: I have stopped using the forscan software and have downloaded the livelink software from SCT. Great stuff! Has given me the ability to datalog without unplugging and plugging devices back in and out. I bought an adapter to use one of the analog channels so I can datalog with my x3 as a pass through device. My only problem is deciphering the chart on how to read lambda. Attached is the picture of analog 1 input configuration. I believe @ 2.45 Volts my wideband is reading lambda right? I first thought @ 1 volts it was lambda but now I'm doubting myself since the car is running worse than when I started. Any thoughts on this and how to read it?
Lambda Analog.PNG

Stephen,
Attached is a datalog file from today. I got to tune my mustang 4 or 5 different times. I think the maf tables are dialed in as close to lambda as possible. WOT is also dialed in really close. When I turn on closed loop the fuel table should easily be able to adjust for what I need. I only have one problem now. The hanging rpm. You can view the file I attached below that shows it. How do I make the rpms drop after blipping the throttle without adjusting the maf table?

Attachments

• datalog1 Livelink Hanging Idle - Shortcut.zip
    853 bytes · Views: 91