sct xcal3 vs sf3?

zeevann

Apr 15, 2007
Well today i was debating if i should sell my sct xcal3 to get the livewire, and while comparing my old one to the new, i noticed there is an sf3? whats the difference between mine and the new sf3? i don't see any difference or am i missing something:shrug: anyways would anyone recomend me selling my sct x cal for 300 and then paying another 200+ for the livewire or is it not worth it? thanks:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

^^They covered it well. With the regular XCAL 3, you have to either have custom tunes made (~$150 from a reputable tuner) or have it dyno tuned. You really need to reconsider pricing, or just stick with what you have. Also, the SF3 just have some generic "dyno proven" tunes, that is the only difference.

Doesn't do half the things adverstised, All the estimated power #'s don't work, display can be hard to read, have had to reformat it once via sct, I just should have though better before i spent 600 on it, Laptop and Sniper would be better for me, or even Diablosports new trinity unit

There are many options when it comes to mail-order tunes. I personally run (well--did run and will be once my new setup is ready) tunes from JMS. VMP Tuning is another that comes to mind.