SCT Xcalibrator 2?

Do it! But go through MPH, not americanmuslce (previously mustangtuning). I got mine from there and didn't like the tune at all. Stick with Tim @MPH, you won't be sorry. :nice:
I agree.

Mustang Tuning (AM) had their XCAL2 and tunes for cheaper than MPH, but I decided to go with MPH since they are the best modular tuners in the biz IMHO. I have no regrets on my decision. My car seems to run better than when factory stock. I still get about 24 MPG highway with the 4.10s and tune on 93 octane even with a couple of spirited 4th gear pulls.:D

• Sponsors (?)

Question while we're on the subject... Do all my tunes have to come from AmericanMuscle now? Or could I send the tuner (or maybe just download a tune) from somewhere else when I make the next change to the car?

You can get a new tune from any SCT dealer. They'll send it to you via email and you d/l it to the tuner.

I "believe" you'll need a software update to do that though, but I might be mistaken.

Any dealer can retune it but it will cost more money. Your tuner will just charge you for reburns.

When I got longtubes and all I had a JMS tune. I was happy with them but wanted to try Tim@MPH and he told me it would be more money because of the software and that I would save money going back to JMS. Stand up guy to turn away money for doing the right thing.

I got mine and felt a difference with a stock car and 93 Oct tune. I also know the tunes form them are to the limit so they squeeze as much HP as they can. I dint think its that expensive to get a new tune once you modify the car later.