Shes Finally Home *New Pics*

04YELLOWGT

Jun 29, 2005
Indiana
Well after almost 2.5 months at PHP shes home and it was worth it. All I can say is WOW this car is an absolute animal. Once again she made poor dyno numbers but shes never been a dyno queen. I honestly don't know why it always dynos low and even Paul said the same thing, that it feels sooo much faster. I guess at the end of the day though the time slip is all that counts.

Also I got to take out a nice Camaro today, I guess his H/C/I just wasn't enough. :D

Here is the dyno sheet and FWIW when I went from 390rwhp to 415rwhp I went from running 12.2s to 11.6s letting out at the 1000' mark. :shrug:

View attachment 321610

And some new shots of the car:

View attachment 321611
View attachment 321612
View attachment 321613
View attachment 321614
View attachment 321615
View attachment 321616
View attachment 321617

And here is one I kind of played with:
View attachment 321618

• Sponsors (?)

Looks great dude! Hope to see you guys May 3rd, this car is going to be some serious competition for a lot of fast cobras and comaros :nice:

Yea Im hopin to get to the track before then to get some test runs in. The car is a handful from a dig, as in 0 traction.

A friend of mine is riding up with me and were both going to race it up there. He has been dead on calling my traps and ETs since I got my car and he said the car should be a solid 10sec car in the 130s.

I got a few races into night and eariler toady in FT Wayne and lets just say that there are some very upset Camaro drivers right now. HEHE

My boys seen you at the gas station in avilla the other day, they couldn't stop talking about your car for about an hour. they said it sounded great and looked good. they really liked the paint job on your hood also. keep up the good work ,car looks great.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I can finally say I’m happy with the car, it looks good and finally runs good.

For anyone local I’ll be at Halls pretty much every weekend from now on if you want to take a closer look at her and just shoot the sh**.

NICE! Cant wait to see what she does at the track!

And your dyno is saying that your making only 457RWHP @ 20PSI???? Are they not locking in your converter? If they are not, then that explains it....I have heard of over 100RWHP differences from just locking the converter. Then almost another 100 between locked auto and a 5/6spd. So yea dyno #s dont mean jack in your case....but it is great for winning alot of money :D
Show them the sheet and play dumb and beat the crap out of some poor chevy boys :)

NICE! Cant wait to see what she does at the track!

And your dyno is saying that your making only 457RWHP @ 20PSI???? Are they not locking in your converter? If they are not, then that explains it....I have heard of over 100RWHP differences from just locking the converter. Then almost another 100 between locked auto and a 5/6spd. So yea dyno #s dont mean jack in your case....but it is great for winning alot of money :D
Show them the sheet and play dumb and beat the crap out of some poor chevy boys :)

It might not be, I don't know and I never thought to ask.

I know what you mean about playing dumb. When I went to leave last night a guy in a 01 Camaro followed me out. He was talking to me earlier about what my car was making and how his Camaro was making around 420rwhp. Well we hit a light and went to take off and at about 30 he hit it and pulled about a half a car on me. I smashed the pedal, spun a little, and about 2 secs later I was hitting the breaks at 90 with a solid 4 car lead on him. I don't think he knew what the hell happened. LOL

This was with a passener and full tank of gas in my car.

Car looks great!!! I wish my yellow on my 95 looked that good. Are you not gonna lower it @ all, even mildly?? Nice numbers too....

I don't know, I'm afraid if I lower it its going to hook even worse. If any thing I might do some racing suspension.