Sirius Radio - Need to Take Spelling Lessons

GusinCA

Founding Member
Sep 5, 2002
Newport Beach
So I'm cruising along, and there's a Christmas song playing by Rick Springfield on Sirius.

Now, I'm guessing that someone types in the artist and title names somewhere as it's being played.

That person might want to consider some spelling lessons:

IMG_9054copy.jpg

:) :) :)

Attachments

• IMG_9054copy.jpg
    IMG_9054copy.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Sponsors (?)

I had Sirius on my previous truck and let it go with the truck. I hardly ever used it. It was ok until I got my iPod. But I found myself never using it once I got that. I have over 15GBs of songs, so I'm always surprised with what pops on my radio. At least it's stuff that I've pre-selected. I get tired of changing channels, and especially got tired of paying for a service when half the time, they still weren't playing what I wanted. Just my personal take on it.

Funny picture, though.

I had an extensive CD collection I had built over many years before I got my ipod. It took time, but I imported all of those into itunes and then my ipod. I have an external hard drive for my computer that I use to back up itunes, and other files, on occasion should I have a computer crash. I had one early in summer prior to having the external hard drive. Fortunately most of my songs were backed up on a DVD.
You can buy CDs directly from itunes, in most cases for less than from a CD store or even Wal-Mart. And if you just have to have a CD, you can burn that from itunes.
I agree that I don't listen to satellite radio that much with my ipod. I certainly have no need to listen to a CD, single or 6 disc changer. Some vehicles now have hard drives built in.
Only problem with that would be it isn't portable. My ipod will also plug into a dock for my home theater. Great system. I love my ipod.

iPods are amazing devices.
But, for someone like me, who doesn't have gigabytes of songs or an iPod, Sirius is such a simple solution. I'm glad they offer it.
It's ability to offer such an amazing variety of stuff, from live traffic and weather every few minutes to 6 different news stations to 4 channels of stand-up comedy and umpteen music channels is just awesome.