Slept in the Stang last night....

notched86

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2002
Ruckersville, VA
I spent the night at a friends house last night, but they had alot of company, so they ran out of beds. My only option was the floor, so I decided to just sleep in the stang instead for $hits and giggles. My friend brought me out a couple of warm blankets and a pillow, and it actually wasn't too bad. I just folded down the back seats and slept in the hatch. :D There's actually a decent amount of room back there with the seats down; not very tall because of the back glass, but there's room to strech out. Of course I suppose it's a little more comfortable for me than most other people as I'm only 5'9 and 140 pounds. :p

Anyone else ever get into a pinch and have to sleep in the car?

• Sponsors (?)

slept in my truck many times.... Mostly in the bed, we'd go out hunting and fishing, camping etc.... I lay a sleeping back in the bad of my truck, it's actually very very comfortable, me and the little woman sleep back there with no problem... little squeeky in the middle of the night if things "happen" and it's hard to get away with, with others around , gotta get those shocks fixed (One litteraly has a hole in it (Framed out,was driving like an idiot off road and banged a tree root)) plus shes' pretty loud and that doesnt help with others around... AANNNYYY WAYS, I've also done some traveling with a buddy of mine, and we have slept in the truck, (driver and passeneger seat) for 2 nights in a row, truck is much bigger inside than my stang was.... (Supercab)

i could sleep in the stang but i would not know which end to put my head. the hatch end would be to low and not so comfortable but if i put my head inside the car then my feet are too tall (when laying down) to fit between the closed hatch and floor. I have layed back there before, but never slept. But as they say.. You can sleep in your car but you cant race your house.

Dr.

I've slept in my Hatchback Stang a few times many years ago. I fit in it pretty good. Just needed a blanket. I pulled over at a rest stop and put some newspaper in the side window and hung a sheet over the seat tops and it was pretty private. For the rear hatch window I put some newspaper together and taped it up. Real cozy.

The hatch of an 86 Corolla is way roomier with the seats down.

22.jpg

alll-right

[/family guy]

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 138